Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Speedy remedy against Cruelty & heinous crime against women

I already approached to MSCW & NCW. I write, emailed to DG, IG, SP, HOME MINISTER RURAL, ministry OF WCD, no relief received. This the case of cruelty & heinous crime with women, but police supporting criminals after FIR. Police comprised investigation & charge sheet. Police taken IPC 344,504,506,34 & Crime happened as IPC 354,366,509,511,306,204,205. I want to avoid delay in court of law. Can I meet/apply/complain someone for help & speed remedy???

Answers (1)

Once he had been booked under particular sections let's wait for examining yourself within court. Just stick up with your evidence. And keep eye witness fit. You can also appoint advocate as assist to prosecution under Sec.301 of CrPC.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir, In May 2017 Me and my two friends were dancing in a party ,we all were drunken. During the dance we had a hot talk with a person after some time …

Read More

What legal steps can we take to safeguard ourselves against my younger sister’s friend’s threats? My younger sister had taken money from h…

Read More

Hello sir , I belongs to hindu religion. MY wife complained against me at caw cell Delhi. My wife slapped me in front of Investigation officer due to …

Read More

I wanted a mobile application to start an online business. I came across an Armenian National, staying in Bangalore, having a private limited company …

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue