Speedy remedy against Cruelty & heinous crime against women

I already approached to MSCW & NCW. I write, emailed to DG, IG, SP, HOME MINISTER RURAL, ministry OF WCD, no relief received. This the case of cruelty & heinous crime with women, but police supporting criminals after FIR. Police comprised investigation & charge sheet. Police taken IPC 344,504,506,34 & Crime happened as IPC 354,366,509,511,306,204,205. I want to avoid delay in court of law. Can I meet/apply/complain someone for help & speed remedy???

Once he had been booked under particular sections let's wait for examining yourself within court. Just stick up with your evidence. And keep eye witness fit. You can also appoint advocate as assist to prosecution under Sec.301 of CrPC.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi