Son & daughter in law evicted from home & they are threatening of FIR

Situation: 1.I have evicted my adult son & his wife due to bad behaviour and threatening by son,daughter in law & parents of daughter in law.: 2.They taken help of local police & interred in my house & occupied some part of house based on threatening of FIR about dowry,physical torture etc 3. My wife is house owner of this house which is purchased and buildup by my on savings. 4.I can take legal action on behalf of my wife or I should get power of attorney from her.

Question: Situation: 1.I have evicted my adult son & his wife due to bad behaviour and threatening by son,daughter in law & parents of daughter in law.: 2.They taken help of local police & interred in my house & occupied some part of house based on threatening of FIR about dowry,physical torture etc 3. My wife is house owner of this house which is purchased and buildup by my on savings. 4.I can take legal action on behalf of my wife or I should get power of attorney from her.

Answer: As per claim in point number 3......(this house which is purchased and buildup by my on savings)show the proof for the same so that you can claim on their actions and FIR .Law needs concrete proof and evidence for counter claim.