Someone defrauded my father and took his account OTP and misused

My father is in Pune now he get a mobile call from any fraud person he said that if you don't tell me your ATM OTP Which arrived on your phone your ATM card will be block then they said the OTP no to that person. After that second day he got the amount deduction SMS sent by bank all the SMS come at that time.then he call me and I said you go to bank and Police station then they go there but Police officers don't written the FIR report.then they said to me then I go to Police Station but they also don't written my FIR report. Now what should I do. Please suggeste me Sir.

lodge online FIR stating date and time of incident, phone number from which you got the call your number, bank along with the print out of all sms which informed you about theft of your money fraudulently. file a complaint in bank if not resolved file a complaint in permanent lok adalat. section 22 c sub sections. [email protected]

You can directly file a complaint in the court. The court will direct the concerned police station to file your F.I.R. Your f.i.r will be then sent to cyber police cell. You can contact me to file your complaint.