Some other family member signing maafi nama on behalf of other

In one case the familys sitts in panchyat ..the decicion not come ..but the other party makes maffi naama the person dined to do sign that all u have written in this not happen but the other party memmber signed fake sign on that ..onthat behafe of maffi naama the case is register in police and the person not get bail ...but after doing complaint the copy of that maffi namma send to fronsic lab in chandigard that the person not done sign but some other guys done sign fake on that any case can booked on that person how makes the fake sign ..which ipc is can book on that person who made fake sign ..pls suggest but action whould i take in future

Answers (2)

91 votes

Dear questioner, it's a clear cut case of forgery. It attracts the following IPC sections 420,467,468,471,472 depending upon the specific allegations.
However,i did not get your language properly. What I guess is money is not involved so bit tough to attract some sections. But it's possible. You just have to engage a good counsel.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

98 votes

You can file a police complaint as well as a complaint in court as regard act of forgery. Get a forensic opinion on it. Besides you should also challenge the maafinama in court seeking it as invalid and not binding in law.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles