×

Some other family member signing maafi nama on behalf of other

In one case the familys sitts in panchyat ..the decicion not come ..but the other party makes maffi naama the person dined to do sign that all u have written in this not happen but the other party memmber signed fake sign on that ..onthat behafe of maffi naama the case is register in police and the person not get bail ...but after doing complaint the copy of that maffi namma send to fronsic lab in chandigard that the person not done sign but some other guys done sign fake on that ...now any case can booked on that person how makes the fake sign ..which ipc is can book on that person who made fake sign ..pls suggest but action whould i take in future

Dear questioner, it's a clear cut case of forgery. It attracts the following IPC sections 420,467,468,471,472 depending upon the specific allegations.
However,i did not get your language properly. What I guess is money is not involved so bit tough to attract some sections. But it's possible. You just have to engage a good counsel.

You can file a police complaint as well as a complaint in court as regard act of forgery. Get a forensic opinion on it. Besides you should also challenge the maafinama in court seeking it as invalid and not binding in law.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore