shivsena sakha pramukh beaten my father and registered a false FIR.

Shivsena sakha pramukh demanding 3 lakh rupees from my father for not to harassing us.My dad filed an online complaint against him when he tried to beat my relative and abused my family. This incident got captured in cctv footage which my dad Shared with police from my email Id.After some day he complaint for cctv in police and police person asked us to remove it since police permission is not taken to install these outside my shop as informed by him. I applied the permission in written letter to sr police inspector. Sakha pramukh beaten my dad today and sent him behind bar by false complaint. What to do now?

Without delay immediately file complaint with police if they are not cooperating then go to higher authority but keep everything in black and white means in writing still of cops don't take cognizance then you can file private criminal case against all of them before magistrate court.

Learn how to file and register an FIR online with our complete Criminal Law Guide.

You can seek investigation by filing a complaint before the Magistrate's court or file a writ petition in the Honorable High Court considering facts of the case. But it's necessary to meet you in person to advice you properly. so fix up an appointment.

There are lots of things that need to be done. You need to approach the High Court and state all these things and put all this before the Court so that necessary action can be taken against the police as well as the shivsena person. But first and foremost, need to apply for bail and get your father out. Come and meet with all papers footage etc.