shivsena sakha pramukh beaten my father and registered a false FIR.

Shivsena sakha pramukh demanding 3 lakh rupees from my father for not to harassing us.My dad filed an online complaint against him when he tried to beat my relative and abused my family. This incident got captured in cctv footage which my dad Shared with police from my email Id.After some day he complaint for cctv in police and police person asked us to remove it since police permission is not taken to install these outside my shop as informed by him. I applied the permission in written letter to sr police inspector. Sakha pramukh beaten my dad today and sent him behind bar by false complaint. What to do now?

Answers (3)

305 votes


There are lots of things that need to be done. You need to approach the High Court and state all these things and put all this before the Court so that necessary action can be taken against the police as well as the shivsena person. But first and foremost, need to apply for bail and get your father out. Come and meet with all papers footage etc.

Learn how to file and register an FIR online with our complete Criminal Law Guide.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

277 votes

You can seek investigation by filing a complaint before the Magistrate's court or file a writ petition in the Honorable High Court considering facts of the case. But it's necessary to meet you in person to advice you properly. so fix up an appointment.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
221 votes

Without delay immediately file complaint with police if they are not cooperating then go to higher authority but keep everything in black and white means in writing still of cops don't take cognizance then you can file private criminal case against all of them before magistrate court.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles