Sexual Relationship with ex girlfriend who is now married

After 5 years of her( my ex girlfriend) marriage she talks with me and after some day she wants to sex with me becoz her hus tortured her and their relationship was not good. I was denied her for sex but finally we did once after 1 year . But unfortunately she became pregnant and we aborted it. Now she forced me to marry her other wise threaten to suicide. Please suggest me how to out from this issue. And If she do suicide then what is there in IPC and if her husband file a case against me then what?? Please help me Thanks in Advance

Answers (2)

129 votes

You have to be very cautious about this. You have to build a case and be very tactful with the girl. You will have to collect proofs that she consented to have physical relationship with you. Plz contact me for further advice

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

112 votes

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query regarding Ur sexual relationship with Ur ex girlfriend after a long gap of 5years of her marriage as per Ur saying u got proposal from Ur ex girlfriend tht she wants to get in relationship with u as she is very badly touched by her husband & now u want get rid of her as Ur ex is forcing u to get marry her otherwise she will comit suicide. In tht case u will be in trouble . So u need to take legal advice urgently to save Ur self.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles