Sexual Relationship with ex girlfriend who is now married

After 5 years of her( my ex girlfriend) marriage she talks with me and after some day she wants to sex with me becoz her hus tortured her and their relationship was not good. I was denied her for sex but finally we did once after 1 year . But unfortunately she became pregnant and we aborted it. Now she forced me to marry her other wise threaten to suicide. Please suggest me how to out from this issue. And If she do suicide then what is there in IPC and if her husband file a case against me then what?? Please help me Thanks in Advance

Hello client hru.
I have read Ur query regarding Ur sexual relationship with Ur ex girlfriend after a long gap of 5years of her marriage as per Ur saying u got proposal from Ur ex girlfriend tht she wants to get in relationship with u as she is very badly touched by her husband & now u want get rid of her as Ur ex is forcing u to get marry her otherwise she will comit suicide. In tht case u will be in trouble . So u need to take legal advice urgently to save Ur self.

You have to be very cautious about this. You have to build a case and be very tactful with the girl. You will have to collect proofs that she consented to have physical relationship with you. Plz contact me for further advice