Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Search warrant issued but criminal not present in the court

myself i want to know about search warrant.Warrant done was 18th January 2018 but criminal not present in court what is the next process of court ?

Answers (2)

In criminal court might be accused through his advocate filed exemption application
Or accused presence is not required because police has to file its say. And court feel accused presence is not required therefore warrant or summon not served upon accused otherwise court shall issue summon or warrant to call accused before the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

search warrant and warrant is two different things. if warrant is against someone and he fails to remain present in court then he is arrested and put behind bars untill next date or till the bail is granted.
(1) (a) Where any Court has reason to believe that a person to whom a summons or order under Section 91 or a requisition under sub-section (1) of Section 92 has been, or might be, addressed, will not or would not produce the document or thing as required by such summons or requisition; or

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

A foreigner who has a court case since over 14 years, as he overs staid his expired visa, and he is on bail, does his stay in India considered legal s…

Read More

Hi, I have been victimised with section 376 of IPC . A fake case is filed against me and the case is on trials now. Charges have been finalised and no…

Read More

My wife filed a case against a government employee for endered my house without permission abused threatening to kill etc . Statement before magistrat…

Read More

My cousin arrested under drugs and cosmetics act section 18/27 and 420/34. He spent 6 days in police custody and more than one month in judicial custo…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue