×

Search warrant issued but criminal not present in the court

myself i want to know about search warrant.Warrant done was 18th January 2018 but criminal not present in court what is the next process of court ?

In criminal court might be accused through his advocate filed exemption application
Or accused presence is not required because police has to file its say. And court feel accused presence is not required therefore warrant or summon not served upon accused otherwise court shall issue summon or warrant to call accused before the court.

search warrant and warrant is two different things. if warrant is against someone and he fails to remain present in court then he is arrested and put behind bars untill next date or till the bail is granted.
(1) (a) Where any Court has reason to believe that a person to whom a summons or order under Section 91 or a requisition under sub-section (1) of Section 92 has been, or might be, addressed, will not or would not produce the document or thing as required by such summons or requisition; or

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore