Remedy against girl filing false rape case on boyfriend to get money

07-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I was in a live-in relationship with a girl for almost 1 year in Delhi. She had filed a false case of rape against me last year to extort money from me. I got the bail from Delhi HC in a first attempt. I have ample evidences against her and her lawyer in which he is demanding money for him and her client. She even changed her statement before the magistrate under 164 crpc. which is also recorded in the telephonic conversation with her lawyer. They both looted money from me in lakhs. Please share your opinion and advice what to do next.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
682 votes
You should not give money to them. This matter has to be explained to the magistrate very precisely and keenly. So I would suggest you to meet me in my office in this regard. Do Not Go For settlement the will extort more and more money from you.
Answer #2
767 votes
You need to file case against that girl for filing false case against you and side by side do file civil suit for recovery of damages from that girl. And complaint against that lawyer should be given in writing to the concerned bar association to take appropriate action against that lawyer for this unethical practise.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."