Received notice to appear in Court for filing an F.I.R.

I filed an f.i.r on October 2015 regarding robbery at my home. The case is still not resolved. Received an notice from a sub inspector to appear in court. I have no idea in what respect I m expected to be present and why as I m told there has been no arrest in the case yet.

You should visit the court and check as to what is happening in the case. it is necessary for you to know about the status of the case. may be the court wants to know about the things whether you have received it or not.

if u have recieved a court notice then u have been called up by the courtto lead your evidence being as a complainant wherein charge sheet has already been filed and the charge is already framed on the accused persons or the court will record your statement.