Re-open the previous FIR case by Appeal,revision or any other basis

I lodged an FIR against a married man along with his two family members u/s -376,417,506 and 34 ipc as he has promised me to marry, had physical relation with me and later denied. But he later convinced me to solve the issue on their level . so I helped the Police in Investigation and Police filed the charge sheet Under section 417,506,34 ipc in absconding. They were acquitted from the Court as I compromised the matter . But now he started refusing me again to accept me as his wife. can I re-open the previous FIR case by filing Appeal , revision or any other basis.

Answers (1)

120 votes

Con't open that but. Can file the complaint again, if file the complaint against him as per order there is previous case is there, but here need to verify what happend in previous FIR then will deside it

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles