Re-open the previous FIR case by Appeal,revision or any other basis

I lodged an FIR against a married man along with his two family members u/s -376,417,506 and 34 ipc as he has promised me to marry, had physical relation with me and later denied. But he later convinced me to solve the issue on their level . so I helped the Police in Investigation and Police filed the charge sheet Under section 417,506,34 ipc in absconding. They were acquitted from the Court as I compromised the matter . But now he started refusing me again to accept me as his wife. can I re-open the previous FIR case by filing Appeal , revision or any other basis.

Con't open that but. Can file the complaint again, if file the complaint against him as per order there is previous case is there, but here need to verify what happend in previous FIR then will deside it