Public officers molested and harassed me

i was at some public service office , there i had a argument with a staff , but then a sub staff jump into the matter and started molesting and slap me and since i was not prepare for this i started video taping the whole scenario in my phone and someone from the staff took my phone (forcefully and using bad langauage ) which caused my phone damage . one of the staff on duty hold my coller and used bad word and said "you cant even touch him , inspite you got punished " i had a photo of three mens (accused ) and a video of snatching my phone . i complaint to their senior but they try to save them all / is there any IPCs or acts for any of the scene // need quick assitance// //

You forthwith lodge either FIR in the nearest Police Station or file a Complaint Case in the Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate of your District. In addition you can also sue for your defamation claiming huge compensation for the same.

Are you women. If yes, then, there are several ways to teach lesson to these public officers. There is specific act as also section under IPC regarding the same. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about the facts and act accordingly as per hus advice.