Public officers molested and harassed me

i was at some public service office , there i had a argument with a staff , but then a sub staff jump into the matter and started molesting and slap me and since i was not prepare for this i started video taping the whole scenario in my phone and someone from the staff took my phone (forcefully and using bad langauage ) which caused my phone damage . one of the staff on duty hold my coller and used bad word and said "you cant even touch him , inspite you got punished " i had a photo of three mens (accused ) and a video of snatching my phone . i complaint to their senior but they try to save them all / is there any IPCs or acts for any of the scene // need quick assitance// //

Answers (2)

181 votes

You forthwith lodge either FIR in the nearest Police Station or file a Complaint Case in the Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate of your District. In addition you can also sue for your defamation claiming huge compensation for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

121 votes

Are you women. If yes, then, there are several ways to teach lesson to these public officers. There is specific act as also section under IPC regarding the same. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about the facts and act accordingly as per hus advice.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles