Property sold to two persons by dad's elder brother illegally

My grandfather have a land property on his name he passed away.later my father's elder brother registered​ his name as owner that time my dad was later he sold tat property by dividing into 3/4 to three persons without aware of my dad..and the person who brought the land giving trouble to us. Is there any chance to appeal case on my dad's elder brother and those persons?? 

Answers (2)

300 votes

yes you can approach the court.But why don't your father claimed his right upon his father's property after attaining the age of majority.Why there is a delay to ask his right from his brother?

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

112 votes

in that statement if you are staying in the another part of the property whether its registered to your dad or not there is no details, another thing this will go on the civil dispute its not coming under the criminal law give the correct statement and i will advise you

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles