Procedure to remove pending criminal case

I gave a exam to other name of student. I have arrested and after some day I got bail how can remove this case

Dear Client,
In the present situation, you can go for filing the quashing petition in the High Court under section 482 of CrPC. The second solution is you will have to face the trial in the present case. At the stage of trial, you will be given an ample opportunity to prove your innocence.

Sir
You have to know the status of your case. If you have been arrested and got bail when u got bail then again you have to appear before the court and get the privillage of bail. thereafter charge will framed and statement u/s 313 of crpc will going on etc thereafter You will be accquitted in this case.

Thank You