Procedure to remove pending criminal case

I gave a exam to other name of student. I have arrested and after some day I got bail how can remove this case

Answers (2)

142 votes

Dear Client,
In the present situation, you can go for filing the quashing petition in the High Court under section 482 of CrPC. The second solution is you will have to face the trial in the present case. At the stage of trial, you will be given an ample opportunity to prove your innocence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

204 votes

You have to know the status of your case. If you have been arrested and got bail when u got bail then again you have to appear before the court and get the privillage of bail. thereafter charge will framed and statement u/s 313 of crpc will going on etc thereafter You will be accquitted in this case.

Thank You

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I was illegally handcuffed by punjab police in a dowry case. I have got the copy of DDR where it has been entered that I was handcuffed in January 200…

Read More

If a family is being evicted forcefully from their home, which is a non mortgaged property, is there any legal action which can be taken against taken…

Read More

I have been cheated by a person who i trusted and put to a great financial loss and a lot of trauma that cannot be estimated. i wish to claim for dama…

Read More

I had taken treatment in jivdani hospital virar east last month for the throat infection. As per doctor's prescription I bought whole medicine for…

Read More