Procedure to institute a counter case on FIR fled by girlfriend.

I want to know that False FIR is registred on me and she is gf since 3 years.. How can i do counter case on the girlfriend?? What is the proccess??

Answers (3)

111 votes

First of all without going through the FIR it is not possible to suggest any legal remedy available to you. Under which sections an FIR has been registered against you this is to be seen first then i can suggest you the alternative ways to file cross FIR against your gf.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

250 votes

What is the FIR pertaining to? There is no direct concept of a counter FIR. You can file a clarification in the Police Station, however that clarification has to be extremely carefully worded. Secondly, you would need to disclose all facts if an FIR is to be registered against the girl for whatever reasons.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
191 votes

Need to know the details of the FIR. As i have cases in which the FIR is either on rape or molestation. You have to also decide if you need to move for an anticipatory bail or other legal recourses.Contact as per your convenience.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles