Procedure to file case on husband for cheating

My husband get 2 marriage b4 me now I am 3rd he’s Cheated I am asking registrar he’s started fighting with me can I case on him

Hello dear,
As you have discussed your matter here nowadays it's very common to such bloody people who are .arrying with different different girls just for their sensual pleasures. As i am handling many cases .
Yeah there are many ways to teach lesson for such bloody people so it's better to have a discussion together...
Thank..

Yes you can file a case of bigamy against him and if you have strict proof he will be punished for the same. Make a call on 100 number and give your complaint they will write your byan and investigate the same

If he was legally married at the time of marrying you then you can file a case against him. If he was not, then you can file a divorce case on the ground of adultery. You can file a 420 Cheating case against him if you were unaware regarding his previous marriages.