Procedure to apply for bail in SC after being rejected from HC

Sir, once bail application rejected in the high court we can challenging in the supreme Court but can the police filling against the caveate in the criminal cases.pl revert back me Regards.Sanjeevkumar

Hi you certainly can file bail application before Supreme Court upon its rejection in High Court and there is no concept of caveat being filed in criminal cases, however in criminal matters we should notify the state about our filings and the courts wont grant bail unless they hear government Advocate who represent police station / state.