Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Procedure to apply for bail in SC after being rejected from HC

Sir, once bail application rejected in the high court we can challenging in the supreme Court but can the police filling against the caveate in the criminal cases.pl revert back me Regards.Sanjeevkumar

Answers (1)

Hi you certainly can file bail application before Supreme Court upon its rejection in High Court and there is no concept of caveat being filed in criminal cases, however in criminal matters we should notify the state about our filings and the courts wont grant bail unless they hear government Advocate who represent police station / state.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My relative is charged under 420 & 406 one year back via lower court and he is absconded since one year due to fear. Their advocate has filed for …

Read More

My family has got Anticipatory bail in IPC 498A with condition "BAIL WILL BE CONFIRMED ONCE DIVORCE CASE WILL BE WITHDRAWN BY HUSBAND." in s…

Read More

i had filed fir on saturday 16th but after that also the criminal are out from jail on same day. When i asked the police officer to show me the ball b…

Read More

My younger brother was traveling from Bangalore to Bhubaneswar on 12th April. He was traveling with a joint ticket of 7 people. But near Tirupati, whe…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue