Procedure for quashing case of house trespass & assault u/s 452 of IPC

My husband file a fake complained case of 452,323,324. I want quesh this fake case how should i proceed for queshing 452.please give me proper advice for queshing and stay on 452

You may challenge the proceeding of complaint case before High Court. High court can stay the proceeding of complaint case initially and after perusal of lower court record the proceeding of complaint case may also be quash.

Dear client first u have to take the bail for both of them. File for anticipatory bail in district court. After getting file quashing petition in high court to quash the f i r. For any legal help call me

Proceedings of the case can be challenged before the High Court concerned. An application in this regard would be required to be filed and the High Court can stay the proceedings under challenge till the disposal of the said application.