Procedure for quashing case of house trespass & assault u/s 452 of IPC

10-Feb-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My husband file a fake complained case of 452,323,324. I want quesh this fake case how should i proceed for queshing 452.please give me proper advice for queshing and stay on 452
Answers (3)

Answer #1
747 votes
Proceedings of the case can be challenged before the High Court concerned. An application in this regard would be required to be filed and the High Court can stay the proceedings under challenge till the disposal of the said application.
Answer #2
561 votes
Dear client first u have to take the bail for both of them. File for anticipatory bail in district court. After getting file quashing petition in high court to quash the f i r. For any legal help call me
Answer #3
514 votes
You may challenge the proceeding of complaint case before High Court. High court can stay the proceeding of complaint case initially and after perusal of lower court record the proceeding of complaint case may also be quash.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."