Private institution demanding more money to give TC & mark sheet

sir , i had finished my higher secondary education in an private institution, iam from an poor background family i cant pay fees , the certain school are demanding more money to get my tc and mark sheet, how an i get my tc and marksheet back.

Answers (1)

155 votes

Madras highcourt bench ruled educational institution have no right to withhold any crucial documents such has TC, marksheet of student in attempt of school fee dues . Under this kind of circumstances its is advisable to send legal representation to school authorities , no school has rights to bound the student to bond to ask.Government have introduced many spl schemes for fees exemption aswell.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles