Private institution demanding more money to give TC & mark sheet

sir , i had finished my higher secondary education in an private institution, iam from an poor background family i cant pay fees , the certain school are demanding more money to get my tc and mark sheet, how an i get my tc and marksheet back.

They can't demand any money towards issuing for TC, etc., You lodge a complaint online through Director of School Education, Government of Tamilnadu. They will take action against the private school for demanding money from you,

Go to the collector office / other immediate authorities in your district and give a petition regarding your issue and write a complaint letter to the Directorate of School Education, Chennai stating your issue in detail and seek help and action against the school.

Madras highcourt bench ruled educational institution have no right to withhold any crucial documents such has TC, marksheet of student in attempt of school fee dues . Under this kind of circumstances its is advisable to send legal representation to school authorities , no school has rights to bound the student to bond to ask.Government have introduced many spl schemes for fees exemption aswell.