Possibility in government job in case convicted in gambling matter.

Gambilng act me court m maine convict kiya tha kya isse mujhe sarkari job mil sakti hai

Generally Government jobs me disqualify tab hote hain jab offence moral turpitude se related ho, matlab koi heinous offence kiya ho...Gambling moral turpitude jaisa offence nahi hai...So aap ke chances hain to get a govt job as gambling is not a heinous offence...Baki aap us job ke advertisement me disqualificationdi hongi, us se bhi pata lag jayega...

You were convicted for Gambling, which is a very petty offence and for that you would be punished with fine only.
Yes you still have the right to work in Government offices. This conviction will not come in your way to get government jobs. Yes you can!

In my considered opinion this would depend upon the kind of government job you have applied for and the conditions it lays out... Even otherwise if you have filed an appeal against the conviction and are bailed out in the matter you can be considered for the job.