Police verification

Our neighbor has filed an for against my father u/s 323,341,114. In the written complaint he mentioned my name as I was present there though he did not bring any specific allegations against me. He said that I was present during the time of the incident. In charge sheet submitted by the police in the court there is no mention of my name anywhere and no charges have been framed against me. My name just appeared in a written complaint that too not as an accused. Now my question is will it be an obstacle for me to getting govt job. Does that written complaint tantamount to criminal record.

Answers (1)

294 votes

Since your name appears on the FIR but not in the charge sheet, you will not face any problems whatsoever. You will not be treated as an accused either. You have got a clean chit from the police. Please contact for more details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles