Police verification

Our neighbor has filed an for against my father u/s 323,341,114. In the written complaint he mentioned my name as I was present there though he did not bring any specific allegations against me. He said that I was present during the time of the incident. In charge sheet submitted by the police in the court there is no mention of my name anywhere and no charges have been framed against me. My name just appeared in a written complaint that too not as an accused. Now my question is will it be an obstacle for me to getting govt job. Does that written complaint tantamount to criminal record.

Since your name appears on the FIR but not in the charge sheet, you will not face any problems whatsoever. You will not be treated as an accused either. You have got a clean chit from the police. Please contact for more details.