Police troubling me till food license in obtained. What to do?

I have a restaurant in Mumbai. I have started with gumustas license. I have applied for food license. Now police is troubling me. What can i do?

You can file complaint against such police officers to their higher ups.
Additionally you can also contact anti corruption bureau if they demand any bribe from you.

Please Explain as to what is the Police asking and harassing ??
What they want from you ??
Are they demanding money from you ?
If yes, please approach higher police officers and complain about the harassment.
Please explain in detail to help you.

You can file an application seeking time from police station till you obtain the said license even then if you are troubled then you can approach their higher authority still if it not worked then on consultation with advocates you can knock the doors of court of law.