Police not taking action for FIR by court under 156(3)

Dear Sir, pls suggest My question is i have put FIR with the help of court in section 156(3). after that police have loged FIR on the next date. and also note down our statement. but the next party is belong from punjab. but till yet police have not arrest or not do anything in this case till yet approx 6 month have already gone. i thing police person have take some money from other side and want to submit final report in the court may be. so what can i do kindly suggest

Answers (1)

114 votes

You can file petition in the high court for time bound investigation and fair investigation. Police will do thebfast investigation as per the direction of the court. This is the best remedy for you. For any other query contact us.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles