Police not filed FIR for fake call on online money transaction fraud

On 27 march 2018 I complained about fake call online money transaction fraud in Vasant vihar Police station. Unhone mujhe apne incidence ki ek detailed application with its one copy sign karke likhne ko kaha and in return they put a stamp on both of the applications. They kept the original one & returned me its copy, the stamp mentioned: Name & No. of receiving officer, D.D No., date and name of I.O in which Name & No. of receiving officer and name of I.O field is blank. There is no response till yet Have they filed my FIR ? what should I do?

The provision of FIR is contained under section 154 of CrPC, and is filed on commission of cognizable offence, the said act is not offence, but merely preparation, so FIR cannot be lodged. If money is given, then it becomes cognizable offence of IT Act and IPC, so no need for registration of FIR. However, if strict provisions of IT Act give rise to commission by same, then the FIR may be filed under IT Act by filing application U/s 156(3) CrPC before concerned Magistrate.

You should approach the concerned SHO with a follow up letter mentioning the previous DD Entry. If no action is being taken, you can file a complaint to the DCP and then the Commissioner of Police. If even then no action is taken, you can move to the court u/s 156(3) of Code of Criminal Procedure, Contact for getting this done.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi

This is basically the police officials do on such complaints. If you thing there is no action taken on you complaint, you may file a complaint case before court on the basis of the documents and evidence you have in your possession. The court may direct the Station House Incharge to register an FIR/ or investigate upon the case.

Sir..your complaint has been filed in the police station not the FIR .If the police is not registering an FIR against them then you have to file the case under section 156(3) in the concerned court ..Contact a lawyer immediately