Person threatening to distroy my work and insulting as well

01-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
someone intervened my few paintings without my permission. didnt retruned me. even challengd me to do whatever i can. also insulting about my paintings and threatening me, will damaged my works. now what should i do? such a way manupulate me through long time.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
595 votes
You can file police complaint against that person. You can also file civil case for claiming damages against that person. Whenever he come to threten you , call on 100 to call police and file police complaint against him.
Answer #2
627 votes
Juz go to police station n go for fir against that person under section ipc 506(2) n 294 c..u will got your revert or may b police officer settle your problem. N if not worth then contact me by searching my number on Google.
Answer #3
990 votes
you can file FIR for this matter. you can aware that you may file the registration process for your paintings, you need to register or copyright for your painting. You need to do this for not such cheating any more in further carer.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."