Person threatening to distroy my work and insulting as well

someone intervened my few paintings without my permission. didnt retruned me. even challengd me to do whatever i can. also insulting about my paintings and threatening me, will damaged my works. now what should i do? such a way manupulate me through long time.

you can file FIR for this matter. you can aware that you may file the registration process for your paintings, you need to register or copyright for your painting. You need to do this for not such cheating any more in further carer.

Juz go to police station n go for fir against that person under section ipc 506(2) n 294 c..u will got your revert or may b police officer settle your problem. N if not worth then contact me by searching my number on Google.

You can file police complaint against that person. You can also file civil case for claiming damages against that person. Whenever he come to threten you , call on 100 to call police and file police complaint against him.