Online fund transfer by friend that was illegally obtained by him

Hi, one of my friend who also used to work in my firm did transfered some amount from his account to my personal and firm bank account. This transfer was made when he used to work in my firm but now i was approached by Police that he gained that fund illegally from a MNC and transferred in my account. What should i do now as i withdrawal all the fund and given to my friend because he stated that his ATM was not working so he is transferring in my account. I am confused what should i tell to police in such situation. Please advise

Answers (1)

53 votes

Unfortunately you have been tricked into facilitating swindling of money by your friend. You have to reveal all details to police and help them in investigation. If you try to evade bigger problems may hound you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles