New RWA want to file case against me as i was society manager earlier

I was working as a society manager in a registered society. There was some issue in the RWA finance department. I quit the job when i got to know the fraud. Now the new RWA want to file a case against me as well. What can i do if they registered a FIR against me?

It depends whether your resignation was entered into the record of rwa and registrar or not..if the same was entered in the minutes register then all you can do is to send a letter explaining your side..

Let them do it if yoi have all the documents on records you need not to worry as you were employee of a company and do not have or can be held responsible for any transaction done as an employee specially when done through cheques .

Assuming FIR is lodged in Uttar Pradesh, you will have to challenge it in High Court as there's no provision of anticipatory bail in UP. You will also have to bring the aspect of your resignation before IO, but only once you have obtained an order of arrest stay from high court.