New RWA want to file case against me as i was society manager earlier

I was working as a society manager in a registered society. There was some issue in the RWA finance department. I quit the job when i got to know the fraud. Now the new RWA want to file a case against me as well. What can i do if they registered a FIR against me?

Answers (3)

220 votes

It depends whether your resignation was entered into the record of rwa and registrar or not..if the same was entered in the minutes register then all you can do is to send a letter explaining your side..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

176 votes

Let them do it if yoi have all the documents on records you need not to worry as you were employee of a company and do not have or can be held responsible for any transaction done as an employee specially when done through cheques .

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience
321 votes

Assuming FIR is lodged in Uttar Pradesh, you will have to challenge it in High Court as there's no provision of anticipatory bail in UP. You will also have to bring the aspect of your resignation before IO, but only once you have obtained an order of arrest stay from high court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles