Neighbour is beating his wife regularly want protection for her

There is one husband and wife in our society. The woman husband always behave badly to his wife and always beat .he doesn't want to keep her with him. So I am asking that can you give protection to her by keeping her with us. That girl has no family member.

Dear Client,
She can take the help of police by way of filing an F.I.R in the concerned police station. In addition to this, she can take maintainance from his husband by way of filing a petition u/s 125 Cr.P.C and domestic violence.