Neighbour is beating his wife regularly want protection for her

There is one husband and wife in our society. The woman husband always behave badly to his wife and always beat .he doesn't want to keep her with him. So I am asking that can you give protection to her by keeping her with us. That girl has no family member.

Answers (1)

264 votes

Dear Client,
She can take the help of police by way of filing an F.I.R in the concerned police station. In addition to this, she can take maintainance from his husband by way of filing a petition u/s 125 Cr.P.C and domestic violence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles