Neighbour giving threats of murdering, what to do

one neighbour who is parking at out home and harresh us..if we saw dont park here then tell us that he has done 10 murders and he will not listen to us and threat us..what is legal remedies

Answers (2)

67 votes

If the parking area belongs to you you can file a complaint for illegal trespass or otherwise you can definitely file a complaint for threatening of murder under section 506 of ipc against your neighbour.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

233 votes

Greetings. This is a very serious matter and requires you to act immediately. You can give a complaint in writing to the nearest police station that you are apprehending assault/harm by your neighbour. If you do not wish to file a complaint or an FIR, you can give a janva jog (preliminary information) to the police so that something like this is happening comes on record and if in the future some fight or bodily harm is caused, it is already brought on record that you have apprehended such a thing from happening. In such cases police protection can also be sought.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles