Need Advice on Suicidal Case

We were living with one family on rent and their brother in law became friends with my wife as my wife was close friend of that girl. But then he started liking my wife and told same to his parents which they obviously rebelled. After this he attempted suicide and then died. This is a 2 year old case. Now at that time 2 years back they gave written complaint to police against my wife but police sat with both of parties and told us that it's nothing here and told us to go.. now after 2 years we again got a call from police mentioning that there is enquiry with him for this case. Please advice what is this? Is this a regular police process??

Answers (2)

Any police process cant be taken lightly and at the end of the day there has to be a ser procedure of law which is to be followed by the police while investigating a case. The police people must not be ignored.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It may be possible that police is doing re-investigation in the said suicidal case and in this regard would have called you to join the investigation but nothing can be advised at this stage. you need to come to my office and will have to explain the fact of your case in detail then only i can advice you properly.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My friend arrest in 151 and more than 24 hrs passes now .wrongfully police arrest for asking question to collector about progress of swatch bharat abh…

Read More

Dear sir, One person who resides from up but living in Delhi has been continuously calling my father who is a senior citizen and haressing him for mon…

Read More

Hi, my sister in law is in very critical situation. Her husband is giving her mental harassment everyday. So we are planned to bring her back to our h…

Read More

I am simple mother had received a notice first time related to me before ten days under crpc160 from cbi related to vyapam case but I faile…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue