Need Advice on Suicidal Case

We were living with one family on rent and their brother in law became friends with my wife as my wife was close friend of that girl. But then he started liking my wife and told same to his parents which they obviously rebelled. After this he attempted suicide and then died. This is a 2 year old case. Now at that time 2 years back they gave written complaint to police against my wife but police sat with both of parties and told us that it's nothing here and told us to go.. now after 2 years we again got a call from police mentioning that there is enquiry with him for this case. Please advice what is this? Is this a regular police process??

Any police process cant be taken lightly and at the end of the day there has to be a ser procedure of law which is to be followed by the police while investigating a case. The police people must not be ignored.

It may be possible that police is doing re-investigation in the said suicidal case and in this regard would have called you to join the investigation but nothing can be advised at this stage. you need to come to my office and will have to explain the fact of your case in detail then only i can advice you properly.