Name being involved in the murder case. Can i be convicted?

Sir ek aadmi jo 2 sall pahle ek murder kiya tha uske 2 saal baad wo pakraya to wo mera aur mere chahcha ka naaam ab bolta hai ki us case mai hmko madad kiya tha jab ki hmlog ache se usko pahchante bhi nai hai hmko kya karna chhaye jabke fir mai mera aur mere chahcha ka naam bhi nai hai

Answers (3)

271 votes

Sabse pahle aap aur aapke Chacha ko Anticipatory Bail lena hoga, fir case me appear hokar Discharge ka petition file karno hoga, aagar aap dono ke khilaph koi evidence nahi hoga to aap dono Discharge kae diye jayenge , Nahi to Trial face karne hoga.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

170 votes

Without knowing entire facts and documents concrete answer of query is not possible being old matters.
You collect F.I.R., confessional stateme6, supervision note if any, police diary . Have you criminal antecedent?

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
152 votes

1- Agar koi aaropi case k trial mai kisi ka name leta hai to , judge cognizance lekar un sab per warrant issue kar sakta hai.

2- Agar warrant issue ho gaya hai to aap ko court se bail lena hoga, nahi to police arrest karlegi.

3- But aap ko FIR mai name nahi hone ka benifit milega ,Bail and case mai bhi.

4- Bail k liye Court mai ABP file karna hoga.

Case details hone par or aage kuch bata paunga.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles