My friend betrayed me and ran away abroad with my money

My friend and his family took my money and Batrayal with me, they leave India without inform me, what I do..? Can go to Police station and Complain or go to Direct Court and case on them..? Which type I case do on them..?

Answers (3)

312 votes

U can direct approach Police station And inform the police about u r problem and therefore if police will not take any action against the concern person then according to me u can approach the court for regestring the gir

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

231 votes

go to police station and file a complain they will help you out in recovering your money in case they want then in that case you can file a complain in court to direct the police authority. civil option is also available. for that consult lawyer.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
118 votes

Which type of Payment you have doe to your friends & his family. Have they borrowed the money from you? If you have given the money than what is the mode of payment? If you have paid them by cheque? If the above question does not have any reply that it is better to ask politely and friendly way to recover your money. Keep friendship continue with them and keep in touch every week. When get a chance ask for your pending amount from them.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles