My friend betrayed me and ran away abroad with my money

My friend and his family took my money and Batrayal with me, they leave India without inform me, what I do..? Can go to Police station and Complain or go to Direct Court and case on them..? Which type I case do on them..?

U can direct approach Police station And inform the police about u r problem and therefore if police will not take any action against the concern person then according to me u can approach the court for regestring the gir

go to police station and file a complain they will help you out in recovering your money in case they want then in that case you can file a complain in court to direct the police authority. civil option is also available. for that consult lawyer.