My friend betrayed me and ran away abroad with my money

My friend and his family took my money and Batrayal with me, they leave India without inform me, what I do..? Can go to Police station and Complain or go to Direct Court and case on them..? Which type I case do on them..?

U can direct approach Police station And inform the police about u r problem and therefore if police will not take any action against the concern person then according to me u can approach the court for regestring the gir

go to police station and file a complain they will help you out in recovering your money in case they want then in that case you can file a complain in court to direct the police authority. civil option is also available. for that consult lawyer.

Which type of Payment you have doe to your friends & his family. Have they borrowed the money from you? If you have given the money than what is the mode of payment? If you have paid them by cheque? If the above question does not have any reply that it is better to ask politely and friendly way to recover your money. Keep friendship continue with them and keep in touch every week. When get a chance ask for your pending amount from them.