my brothers wife committed suicide and their family filed a case

What to do all family members are in jail how quick can they get bail

What is the marriage duration of your brothers marriage? Well you have to move a bail petition as soon as possible for every members. Ahem..the time depends upon the bail proceeding and partly on your advocate's working strategy.

For bail under the death case you need to approach Honorable high Court . What is the year of marriage of your brother and what is the cause of death of his wife just send all the papers relating to case and contact for better advice

Hmm, this is something that cannot be discussed this way, you have to consult in details to your advocate as soon as possible then only he can file a bail, and all depends upon the circumstances of your case.