my brothers wife committed suicide and their family filed a case

What to do all family members are in jail how quick can they get bail

Answers (3)

178 votes

What is the marriage duration of your brothers marriage? Well you have to move a bail petition as soon as possible for every members. Ahem..the time depends upon the bail proceeding and partly on your advocate's working strategy.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

317 votes

For bail under the death case you need to approach Honorable high Court . What is the year of marriage of your brother and what is the cause of death of his wife just send all the papers relating to case and contact for better advice

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
276 votes

Hmm, this is something that cannot be discussed this way, you have to consult in details to your advocate as soon as possible then only he can file a bail, and all depends upon the circumstances of your case.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles