My 70 Yrs Old Uncle Been Wrongly Accused For Sec 352. What To Do?

My 70 Yrs Uncle Been Wrongly Accused For Section 352 As Revenge From Developer. There is parrelel case on developer going on since last 4 years that around 150 members have filed. My uncle is one out of those 150 members. The builder is facing charges under section 420 and he is very defensive and filing random case against my uncle.

Answers (2)

315 votes


This case can be easily contested before the Hon'ble Court by showing the conduct of the complainant and also by showing other factors for eg. the age of the accused making it improbable for filing of a case under section 352 IPC. The court can be easily led to the finding that this case is only a counterblast to the case filed by your uncle against the developer qnd that this litigation is prompted out of ill motives.
Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

327 votes


In this instance, you should immediately file an application before Court and seek bail. The offence under Section 352 IPC is bailable and non-cognizable. Although there is not an immediate apprehension of arrest. You should inform the Court that as a counter-blast, the builder is attempting to malign the reputation of your uncle and harassing him through filing false and frivolous cases.

Once the same has been brought on record and there is no merit found in the complaint of the accused. The Judge shall dismiss the matter.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
24 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles