Misuse of section 376/2(f) and false case filed

In Criminal Law
My brother has been victimized after lodging a false FIR by our cousin for a family dispute. The complainant complaint that the accused raped his 10yr old girl, which is actually a fake story. The girl herself stated formerly that she got injury after falling near bathroom on a drain, which is the actual fact. And also supported by the Doctors' report. But her parents coached her to tell about rape and unfortunately after a long time the girl began to describe the fake rape story as per parental coach. There are various contradictions among the statements recorded under 161, 164 and in her chief. But atlast the innocent boy has become a convict in the charge of 376/2(f) with a false story of rape. How can he get free from the charge? Please help.

Answers (3)

285 votes

Sir, perused your query in details. Please note that if you can establish the facts to be false and concocted, you can get the case quashed from the competent High Court. Please contact us for more details.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

222 votes

MY OPINION THAT your brother has escape from the false allegations & false & fabricated report /reports which are produced by other side, you have solid points against these false allegations & report at the competent forum as well as you can challenge the status of the case/cases, very first you have recover from present position of the case, contact with me without any delay.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
326 votes

your brother must be getting prosecuted under POSCO act apart from 376 as you told that the victim was 10 years old. Please understand it is a strict law. You have to chech the medical report of the survivor first and if any 164 statement has been recorded or not . If you can adduce sufficient evidence we can try it out .

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles