Mental & physical harrassment by in laws & husband does not bother

Hi I am married for around three years and I've a 6 months Daugher. My in laws don't behave in appropriate manner with me since beginning and I constantly hear on petty issues. Once my father in law tried to hit me and my brother in law and father in law has yelled at me many times. My husband does not want to listen what happened. If I try to speak to him about the incedents, he threatens to hurt himself/ leave everybody but didn't want to listen. He is ready to divorce me but is not ready to live separately, Though I assured that we will still take care of his parents and will meet them regularly. Our residence would have been in same society/ nearby society. He says I can stay with him only if his parents stay with us, to which I refused as my brother in law yells at me/ misbehaves with my daughter in their presence but they don't come to our rescue, rather if I raise my voice, they try to stop me. What legal options do I have

You can file Domestic violence as well as CAW cell complaint case against them and you will get the protection from the court and you can not forced him to leave Their parents because they have the equal right on their son as like you.

As per the discussion which we did in this regard to your matter , what I would suggest you is that we can file 2-3 criminal cases against your husband and in-laws.
Firstly ,we ll make a criminal complaint against your husband and in-laws for filling it in CAW cell( crime against women cell) this will create pressure on the entire family from the vary initial stage.
Futher, after filling complaint in CAW cell ,we ll file another criminal case i.e domestic violence against your entire in-laws and your husband in court .
Futher , we will also file another criminal case on your husband for maintances in this case we will also demand your all day to day expences as well as all the basic needs of your child will also be fulfilled this I will make sure of .
More over we will also claim the expenditure which borne by you on the litigation.
So , in this way we ll file 3 no of criminal cases against your husband and In-laws which will create enourmous amount of pressure on them. Due to which your husband and In-laws compelled to settle the issues.
Regards .

Looking at the facts and circumstances as detailed by you, you may file a case under Domestic violence act. You may also contact the local police station for immediate assistance during any urgency. Thereafter depending upon the way you want to chose for your matrimonial alliance with your husband and relations with your in-laws, you may take legal recieve under 498A, divorce, criminal complaints, 125crpc, etc etc.