Mental harassment & ill treatment daily by husband & in laws

Hi am getting mental harassment from my husband my father inlaw & from my mother inlaw because I came from poor family they are treating me as a maid and abusing me daily pls advise me.

Answers (2)

211 votes

As in your case and as you said if that matter is very serious you are privileged to have your own lawyer by govt side to assist you.hence you are suggested to take this advantage...................

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

86 votes

1. Please ask your father and mother and your other close relatives and also well wishers.
2. Go to the police station and file a complaint against the husband and his family members or
3. File a criminal complaint under section 498a of IPC against your husband and his family members.
4. File complaint under domestic violence act.
5. File petition under section 125 of CRPC for maintenance.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles