Mental harassment & ill treatment daily by husband & in laws

Hi am getting mental harassment from my husband my father inlaw & from my mother inlaw because I came from poor family they are treating me as a maid and abusing me daily pls advise me.

1. Please ask your father and mother and your other close relatives and also well wishers.
2. Go to the police station and file a complaint against the husband and his family members or
3. File a criminal complaint under section 498a of IPC against your husband and his family members.
4. File complaint under domestic violence act.
5. File petition under section 125 of CRPC for maintenance.

As in your case and as you said if that matter is very serious you are privileged to have your own lawyer by govt side to assist you.hence you are suggested to take this advantage...................