Married woman conspired to grab money and now threatening

A women  who was married and with the cooperation of her husband had a physical relation with other person promising him that she never leave him and she love him very much and grebe all his harden earned money and made him that he cannot leave without her. But now she had cheated him and the person is facing great problems mentally and financially. if questioning her about the fraudulent act she had threatened him stating that he cannot do anything and she will file a false complaint against him for an offence of attempt to rape and life threatening. Is there is any remedy? please advise.

Answers (4)

67 votes

1. It is one of the act of criminal intimidation act by the both husband and wife, provoking other men into sex to extract money.

2. Since it is the consent sex, she can not file false complaint against him for any kind of offence.

3. whatever the money he lend to her, she liable to pay him back.

4. The person who suffered loss, should file police complaint against her for cheating / criminal breach of trust / criminal conspiracy / harassment ... etc .

5. In case police refuse to file case then approach a lawyer to approach court to get order for the same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

316 votes

Sir firstly stop further physical intimacy with the said married woman as it is anyways a Crime of Adultery. Being under such an illegitimate relationship, God-forbid, if tomorrow she ends up filing a complaint against you making above said allegations, it shall be a big hurdle and Crime alleged upon you unless you are successful by every possible means in proving her consent and also the consent of her husband for such a relationship. Such proof if any should be indisputable and proved beyond every possible doubts.
Gathering proof is another big hurdle in such cases.
Women / wives get more immunity in such cases than Men / Husbands as Law presumes that Women at large could be more innocent and susceptible to Men and their inducement.
At this point of time, it would be wise to drag things without getting into further such relationship. Do not irritate that woman and on the flip side, be clever in gaining more and more time so that her evidences if any becomes weak and delayed.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
55 votes

Dear sir/Madam,
As per your query, you only stated that your friend had physical relationship with married woman and you have not stated that how much you are given, how you have paid, if she really cheated by taking money with bad intention, with wvidence you can file private complaint with the assistance of Advocate.

283 votes

If the person is having any proof like bank transaction or any documentary proof for transferring money in that lady's name means he can file case against that lady for fraud, cheating and breach of trust. By stating that the amount was given on good faith for her difficulty as she is known to her. Contact us.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles