Lender used threats to recover the money what can we do

28-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
My father has a problem with one work inspector working in irrigation department. He used to give money for finance and make them to work for his personal. He came to our house to ask money with some goons and he used very abused word in front of our house. we are living in this street since 1997. My father gave his money back and we have some evidence that he using abused words on some other place that we used to met. How should we make case against him with this issue happened. I'm looking for help.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
681 votes
Ask your father to file a case of Criminal Intimidation (Sec 503 IPC), Insult (Sec 504ipc) and Annoyance

Also file a criminal trespass (Sec 441 of IPC).

You can also file a case against the work inspector in the department and also in Anti corruption department for holding assets disproportionate to his income.
Answer #2
731 votes
In the instant, if you’re being harassed by a lender then The most effective way of stopping unfair or illegal debt collection activities is to first send a written complaint.

please note that Before you make a complaint, collect the evidence/proof as you can to support your claim. like: recording the number of visits or calls with dates and times. Write down what was said to you each time and who you spoke to any letters or documents you have received witness statements from neighbor’s or other people who live with you.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."