Legal remedy in case girl gave false promise of marriage

Sir/madam i was in a relationship with a girl for about 4 years. We never had physical sex except kisses. We both wanted to marry. I invited her to my sister's marriage and introduced her as my sister's friend to my parents. She went to shopping and was involved in the whole preparations. After 1 week of my sister's marriage i disclosed my relationship to my parents and asked for their permission for marriage. My parents refused for once as she is from other caste. I am in armed forces. When i returned to duty my mom called that girl and asked her to give phone to her parents but she refused. She misbehaved with my mom on phone. After that i called that girl and requested her to apologise to my mom. I even told her to bring her parents to my home. But she didnt and she threatened me for police complaint. Now she has filed a complaint in police . What should i do?

You should keep safe all the evidence regarding quarrel of your mom and that girl. let the summons to be issued in that complaint case and through a lawyer appear for these summons. if court will find no evidence against you then court will decide the matter accordingly but one thing that you should be fair while presenting the evidence before the court.

In the case of report the investigating officer can help you. You have to provide evidences like video clip, audio clip or letters or messages exchanged between you to the investigating officer in your defence. You have to approach the girl and make efforts to Seattle the case. You can also file petition under section 482 Criminal Procedure Code before the Hon'ble High Court for quashing theFIR.

Misused of legal procedure
If you didn't physical relationship with her no one can harrass you even police , she is misusing the legal process , you will go to police and share all story with them.
If you have the copy of complaint please share with me . I will advise you properly .
Thanks
Arvind Kumar Srivastava
Advocate
Secretary District Bar Association Haridwar