×

Legal remedy for fake case filed for wrongful restraint & causing hurt

I have registered a criminal case of 307 IPC against my neighbor.He was absconding for one month & returned back with bail.After that he filed false fir against me of 341 & 323.Pls help what should I do.I am also waiting for abroad job offer.. Thanks in advance..

You can quash the FIR against you in the high court or you should face the trial. Both the sections are not of serious offence, so court may not ask to surrender your passport. Even if it asked to surrender, you can file a petition in High Court for relaxation of bail order.
You can file a civil suit for miscellaneous prosecution and claim damages after you have acquitted of the case.

Approach the high court with evidence and quash the fir.this is the only one you can do at this point or else file discharge petition before the concerned court
For mores details you need you to approach directly

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore