Legal remedy as girl gives false promise to marry & later refuses

I'm 26 yrs old...I'm in love with a girl. we have a sexual relationship many times.....we both got promise for marriage....but now her parents are very strict and changed her mind set and now she is not contacting me and said I won't Marry me....I have all evidence while we have in relationship and photos too.....I like to marry her only.....we both are same religion but different her father is saying that he is going to file complaint on me for coming behind her daughter.....she cheated me by trust.... if boy cheated girl it will sure girl will win.....but nw I'm a boy cheated by a girl......can u say hw can I proceed further?

Answers (1)

193 votes

You can't file case against her. Because no remedy for your case in law provided in law. Your case is of personal nature. You can't force her for marriage. Because her free content is must for marriage.If she is not willing to marry you. You can't force.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles