Legal remedy as girl gives false promise to marry & later refuses

I'm 26 yrs old...I'm in love with a girl. we have a sexual relationship many times.....we both got promise for marriage....but now her parents are very strict and changed her mind set and now she is not contacting me and said I won't Marry me....I have all evidence while we have in relationship and photos too.....I like to marry her only.....we both are same religion but different caste.....now her father is saying that he is going to file complaint on me for coming behind her daughter.....she cheated me by trust.... if boy cheated girl it will sure girl will win.....but nw I'm a boy cheated by a girl......can u say hw can I proceed further?

No,
You can't file case against her. Because no remedy for your case in law provided in law. Your case is of personal nature. You can't force her for marriage. Because her free content is must for marriage.If she is not willing to marry you. You can't force.