Legal remedy against false rape allegation & obscenity case

My friend's Lover logged FIR against him saying he raped her in sept-12 and continued raped till dec-16, case launched in Oct-2017, with section IPC 376,506 & IT section 67. he was arrested & released on regular bail withing 15 days. He was in physical relation with her since last four year with consent of each other. but in sept-17 she wanted to go away from him. Both are married aged 36 and 44. he requested on text message not to go away, but she did not agree. he message her so many in tense mood requestive type & also threatened for her nude photo will show to her husband which she herself shared him on whatsapp. Both were really good friends and were chatting daily on whatsapp. all conversation of whats app deleted. my freiends mobile is ceased by police and found her nude photos which were shared by lady friend on his whats app.actually my friend has not shared these photo to any social media stie or any other media. please guide how he can be defend and release from this case.

Answers (3)

63 votes

will have to go to bombay high court for quashing of the fir on merits and see whether both the girl and boy are ready to settle the dispute and whether the girl and boy can by mutual consent quash the fir.Let me know I have a senior advocate who will charge a good amount but the chances of quashing is there

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

340 votes

A friend in need is a friend indeed. By your query it seems you are very very much interested and worried about your friend to release him from such grievous offence. To get your friend out this you we have to defend the same. As the case is already registered against him. For detailed guidance please call for the same.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
85 votes

dear madam, you can approach the high court for quashing of FIR on various grounds which proved that the false case was filed against your freind. For more details regarding procedure you can contact us

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles