Legal remedy against false allegations of cheating

Hi sir , I have a girl friend and we are in a relationship for 5 years . We knew that our parents won't agree so decided not to go against them and will try the best to convince them. Recently we had a small mis understanding and she blocked me I thought to keep quite as time heals everything and decide to talk after some days as if I talk immediately it will boost up the problem , now suddenly she comes and says that I cheated on her I did not turn up to her after the fight she says she will lodge a complaint against me and she sue me and my family ,please help me on how to proceed iam currently working so Il that complaint affect my job as iam very much dependent on it please help me

Make a complaint to police. They will investigate the matter and do the needful at the earliest. Or you can make private complaints under section 200 of IPC. You may get directions from high court to investigate the matter.