Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal remedy against case of culpable homicide imposed on tenant

My Land (Agricultural) tenant is accussed of electrifying the farm to protect crops from wild boars. One person got died due to this (As claimed by police). Section 304 is imposed on my tenant. I want to clarify on few points as below. 1. As I live in Pune and rarely visit my hometown (2 to 3 times in a year to discuss about Agricultural income). will it impact me in any case ? 2. Do I have to pay the compensation for this. As I was totally not aware of anything and Just because I am the owner of the farm (Ancestor's property) I got pulled in. 3. I had the agreement done on a paper (With a ticket and Witnesses - Notarified). Will this be okay for me ? 4. All the witnesses who gave their statement in front of police have changed the statements in the court that they have no idea about this matter. So how this case will go on ? 5. Can my tenant will be relieved free ?

Answers (1)

First of all there is good news for you as you said that you have proper paper that you gave that land on rent for someone so it's his responsibility.you should not worry at all. Second thing witness is also saying in court that they don't know anything about this incident it will also go in your favour. Third thing we have to see in which circumtences deaseased entered in your farm. Your tenant have to prove that he completed all the necessary step for safety. Once he prove this he will b free. But for you in my view you are free from all the liability.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My Brother inlaw was implicated in offence u/s 304, 336 etc. bail was granted by BHC on conditions of depositing several lacs within 2 months, without…

Read More

My married life was very good without single problem and suddenly on one day my wife did suicide in my father house .i was work from father house abou…

Read More

sir, mera bhaiya ek fozy hain or unka sadi huwa unki wife mere ghar 2 din rahi or apne mayke chali gayi 4 month baad usne wahi sucide kr li kerosene o…

Read More

My married life was very good without single problem and suddenly on one day my wife did suicide when I was in office and my in laws put false dowry c…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue