Legal remedy against black mail with forged signature for the property

Dear SirlMam A property dealer is black mailing me with a 10 rs stamp paper. He claims that he gave me 6 lakh rs against my wife name property. He has the signs of me on agreement I don't know they are forge or real sign but don't have any thumb impression on the agreement and as well as witnesses. It is 8 years old agreement. I want to know whether this agreement will valid in the court. Police has rejected this agreement.

don't worry....if there is neither thumb impression nor it is attested by witnesses and also it is not notrised then it is not valid and not enforceble in court of law. opposite party cannot claim when agreement deed is neither attested by witnesses nor notrised according to produre and law of a valid agreement.