Legal query regarding re opening of an anti corruption case

Hello' a lekhpal caught red handed taking money from a women by anti corruption team about 7-8 years ago.Case was filed he gone to jail for one day.But after some years he set free I don't know why ! And now he's doing his job in a very enjoyable way.. But I think such type of corrupt people are making India bad.So can anyone help me about how can I continue that case in high court as I have no older case number or any previous documents.what type of things high court gonna do against him ? Can he get suspended? Can he go to jail? Please please reply

who are you? what is your interest?
its a duty of the State to punish him accordingly.
there must be some reason if he is back on work.
you can only take help of the Right to Information Act and ask the Government about the progress in the case wherein he went to jail.
and be confirm that it is not in Public Interest if you want to make it so

The lekhpal which you have mentioned would have been faced departmental equiry and got released by them or anti corruption team could not have enough evidences to continue the case against him....
As you say you have no documents related to the case...so you have no opportunity to do anything legally against the corrupt lekhpal..
Thank you

LH House, Bangalore