Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal query regarding re opening of an anti corruption case

Hello' a lekhpal caught red handed taking money from a women by anti corruption team about 7-8 years ago.Case was filed he gone to jail for one day.But after some years he set free I don't know why ! And now he's doing his job in a very enjoyable way.. But I think such type of corrupt people are making India bad.So can anyone help me about how can I continue that case in high court as I have no older case number or any previous documents.what type of things high court gonna do against him ? Can he get suspended? Can he go to jail? Please please reply

Answers (2)

who are you? what is your interest?
its a duty of the State to punish him accordingly.
there must be some reason if he is back on work.
you can only take help of the Right to Information Act and ask the Government about the progress in the case wherein he went to jail.
and be confirm that it is not in Public Interest if you want to make it so

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

The lekhpal which you have mentioned would have been faced departmental equiry and got released by them or anti corruption team could not have enough evidences to continue the case against him....
As you say you have no documents related to the case...so you have no opportunity to do anything legally against the corrupt lekhpal..
Thank you

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can my father be arrested for the surety he gave for my brother in a criminal case and my brother does not appear in the court? My father had giv…

Read More

My friends were arrested in sc st atrocity case,they were in police custody for 7 days.they were not produced before magistrate.if two friends figth e…

Read More

My brother is in jail it's been a month now .section are 419,420,467,468,470,471,472,120b he was arrested from a bank where he went to withdraw mo…

Read More

Back in 2016 I got trapped by a job racket and paid Rs 7 lac. And after finding out the truth. I told them to return my money. So started paying in sm…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue