Legal query regarding case under section 498A

Respected All, I'm a Hindu. At the time of my marriage, my mother told that she will gift her property to me on event of my marriage. After marriage husband's family harassed to register property in his name ,though she did not do and it is still on her name. I have filed 498A case and mentioned the same in the complaint. Now in court is it a good idea to submit my mothers property documents as evidences in this case (as Public Prosecutor is asking me to submit ) in order to prove that they harassed me for this? My doubt is, If I submit that my mother has property which will be gifted to me (maybe in the future) the court may take into consideration and may not grant me any alimony in other cases as he has already filed for divorce. Please suggest how should I proceed ? Thanking You for your help.

Dear Madam,
In this case, you need not to submit your property details, which will lead to effect the quantum of Maintenance.
You have to inform to honourable court to that your are unable to me your needs and requesting to order to allow your maintenance petition.