Legal procedure when caught by vigilance officer for taking bribe

One person caught red handed taking bribe by vigilance officer. What is the legal procedure to get bail.

If you want to know or go ahead with me then take my appointment and contact me with help of Lawrato then only we discuss everything elaborately not in this way. The procedure is not explained by you right now.

When the person caught by the vigilance police red handed then he mu be produced before the sdjm by the vigilance within 24 hour from the arrest . If bail rejected the approach high Court for bail it will be allowed

Dear client,
you can file bail before presiding judge vigilance court under section 439 crpc with appropriate plea,if the bail is not allowed then you can move bail before high court against the rejection order,so i suggest you ple take the help of a lawyer and discuss your case details with related documents of the case.

Dear,

On such Person in Custody ya not ? In which place he/she arrested ?

To know in detail may contact getting my information from the site. 

Click LIKE button here to get more effective advice on the subject. 

Manoj Kumar Ojha
Advocate

When he got arrested.whether vigilance team have taken him and produced before appropriate court or GOD.Definitely he has been sent to judicial custody.Then first step you have to consult with a lawyer who is doing cases under pc act for bail.