Legal procedure when caught by vigilance officer for taking bribe

One person caught red handed taking bribe by vigilance officer. What is the legal procedure to get bail.

Answers (5)

184 votes

If you want to know or go ahead with me then take my appointment and contact me with help of Lawrato then only we discuss everything elaborately not in this way. The procedure is not explained by you right now.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

122 votes

When the person caught by the vigilance police red handed then he mu be produced before the sdjm by the vigilance within 24 hour from the arrest . If bail rejected the approach high Court for bail it will be allowed

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
350 votes

Dear client,
you can file bail before presiding judge vigilance court under section 439 crpc with appropriate plea,if the bail is not allowed then you can move bail before high court against the rejection order,so i suggest you ple take the help of a lawyer and discuss your case details with related documents of the case.

134 votes


On such Person in Custody ya not ? In which place he/she arrested ?

To know in detail may contact getting my information from the site. 

Click LIKE button here to get more effective advice on the subject. 

Manoj Kumar Ojha

129 votes

When he got arrested.whether vigilance team have taken him and produced before appropriate court or GOD.Definitely he has been sent to judicial custody.Then first step you have to consult with a lawyer who is doing cases under pc act for bail.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles