One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhubaneswar - Advocate Manoranjan Dash

Advocate Manoranjan Dash

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoBadagada, Bhubaneswar
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Manoranjan Dash has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manoranjan provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Family Matters,Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manoranjan enrolled with the Bar Council of Odisha in 1999. He is the member of the Bar Association of Bhubaneshwar.

Enrollment Number : O/3152/1999

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bhubaneswar

Popular Reviews

Kishan Kumar Gupta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very Knowledgeable person and very coperative alwats ready for help and geniuine advice I wish him all success in life
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manoranjan Dash

Q: What to do if husband has abandoned wife

When a married husband abundents his married wife, goes with out reaveling present address,what the wife will do? We are Hindu Brahmin. This is my daughters case. Pl advise.

Advocate Manoranjan Dash answered
This is not the right way to get advice, if you want a detail idea or consultancy then contact the service provider and book appointment through them then consult, it's my opinion take it seriously and contact as early as possible.

Q: Legal procedure when caught by vigilance officer for taking bribe

One person caught red handed taking bribe by vigilance officer. What is the legal procedure to get bail.

Advocate Manoranjan Dash answered
If you want to know or go ahead with me then take my appointment and contact me with help of Lawrato then only we discuss everything elaborately not in this way. The procedure is not explained by you right now.

Q: Legal procedure for immediate Bail in false vigilance case

One of my cousin has been trapped by the vigilance office today. How soon can we get Bail.

Advocate Manoranjan Dash answered
In 2 to 3 days if you move the concerned court after rejection in the forwarding court by filling a bail petition along with the rejection order.The competent court is the special judge vigilance where you have to file the bail petition.

Q: My husband was expired 10 months back and was working in pr

Hello Sir, My husband was expired 10 months back and was working in private sector. I applied for legalheir in Tahasil office. I got a reject order as Only Govt employee can get the legalheir and other non govt employee can get only reject order. Is this Legalheir certificate is valid or not? I sent that reject order copy to the office for PF and insurence money, but they told me that this copy was mentioned as was rejected. They told it will need Tahasildar Signuture, but in my copy only RI signature is there. what to do? I told them that Tahasildar can give only reject order so they told me again go to advocate and notarized the document and signature the document of Tahasildar. Please give me the suggestions pls what the steps?

Advocate Manoranjan Dash answered
First you submit your claim before the concerned authority, then they will ask you to furnish the legal hair certificate at that time you tell him to give it in writing on official pad addressing the tahasildar to issue the same.By taking the letter you submit the same before the tahasildar along with an application and you will get the certificate/ report.

Q: False 498A case filed and wife is not coming to matrimonial home

Sir I have married june last year in a soecial marrige act. After three month of my marriege a married woman lodge a false 494 case against me showing a notary paper whom I signed. She is not divorced and still stay with her husband now. After the 494 case my in law take my wife forcely from my home and not allowed to stay with me. But my wife want to stay with me. My query is can I get back my wife legally. Can My in law lodge any legal action against me or not. Now my 494 case is in sdgm court and I get a bail. Kindly suggest

Advocate Manoranjan Dash answered
First of all notary is not empowered to register marriage, hence on basis of that document no case made out against you. Your in-law will have no case against you on that score. If your wife wants to stay with you no one can prohibit her doing it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manoranjan Dash

Can Advocate Manoranjan Dash represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manoranjan Dash can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manoranjan Dash?

When you meet with Advocate Manoranjan Dash for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manoranjan Dash?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manoranjan Dash, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manoranjan Dash?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manoranjan Dash, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manoranjan Dash?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manoranjan Dash regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manoranjan Dash?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manoranjan Dash can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.