Legal procedure to seek urgent hearing under pending SLP.

How to seek urgent hearing under pending SLP (CRL) ?

You can seek an urgent hearing under SLP (CRL) by mentioning it. It will have to be mentioned before the Bench it is listed before. Since they are large number of matters, it will be taken upon seniority. But in case the matter is very urgent, it can be mentioned.

Prepare an application for early hearing mentioning the grounds for urgency. Mention the application before the concerned court or before the chief justice's court and after the same is allowed file the application with the registry along with servicing the advance copies opposite parties/counsel